Division of Graduate Studies, Fresno State
GRADUATE EDUCATION AWARENESS AND RECOGNITION WEEK (Feb. 16- 21, 2016)
- Division of Graduate Studies Open House, Feb. 16, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Thomas 130
- Graduate Programs and Resources Fair, Feb. 17, 2 p.m. - 6 p.m., University Student Union balcony
- Latinas in Academia, Lecture Series, Feb. 18, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., University Student Union pavilion
- Graduate Student/Faculty mixer and student art exhibit, Feb. 18, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m., M Street Arts Complex
- Graduate Student Leadership Institute, Feb. 20 (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.) & Feb. 21 (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.), University Student Union
GRADUATE AND POSTBACCALAUREATE ADMISSION: FALL 2016
The Fall 2016 application filing period is October 1, 2015 through June 1, 2016. Check with your respective program to confirm filing deadlines. Please review our program admission criteria and apply online at www.csumentor.edu
GRADUATE STATISTICS STUDIO
The Graduate Statistics Studio is now open in the Graduate Study Center, Madden Library, 2119. Call 278-2451 to schedule an appointment.
GRADUATE STUDENT SUCCESS SERIES, SPRING 2016
Check out our January/February workshop offerings for graduate students here.
GRADUATE RESEARCH & CREATIVE ACTIVITIES SYMPOSIUM
Information regarding the 2016 Graduate Research and Creative Activities Symposium will be posted in Spring 2016.
GRADUATE COORDINATORS' MEETING
The next coordinators' meeting is Wednesday, April 6, 2016 from 3:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. in the Vintage Room.
RANKED AMONG THE BEST
Washington Monthly ranked Fresno State fourth in the nation among master's degree-granting universities and first in the California State University system.