Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED)
The mission of the Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED) is to monitor faculty issues related to equal opportunity, discrimination, and harassment; and increase campus awareness so that consistent compliance with policies and regulations is an integral part of campus operations.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Iran Barrera (CHAIR) - (Health and Human Services)
- Deify Law - (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Dvera Saxton - (College of Social Sciences)
- Laurie Taylor - (Craig School of Business)
- Kathryn Biacindo - (Kremen School of Education & Human Development)
- Serhat Asci - (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- Iran Barrera - (Health and Human Services)
- James Rocha - (Arts & Humanities)
- Jenna Tague - (Science and Mathematics)