The Student Affairs Committee shall be the deliberative body of the faculty on student affairs and services including but not limited to admissions, advising, counseling, evaluations, records, student discipline, student government, student organization, students with disabilities, financial aid, student orientation programs, facilities planning and other matters related to student activities.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf) .
- Marianne Jackson (Chair)- (Science & Mathematics)
- Nancy Nisbett -(Health & Human Services)
- David Drexler - (Library)
- Fariborz M. Tehrani- (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Balaji Sethuramasamyraja -(Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- Leslie Weiser -(SSP-AR/Psychological Services)
- Carolyn Coon -(Ex-Officio)
- Blake Zante (ASI representative)