Your Bulldog Card
Official Fresno State ID serves as:
- Identification card for students, employees (faculty and staff), visitors and vendors
- A debit card to purchase goods and services at select locations on campus. Click here to learn more about using your card on campus
- Access to recreation facilities, residence and dining halls and libraries
- Click here for a list of cardholder benefits
Lost or Stolen Card?
Protect your card from unauthorized use! Click here to freeze your card and protect your identification and funds, or contact our office by email at BulldogCard@csufresno.edu or phone at 559.278.5608.
There is a $10 replacement fee. An exception is made if a card is lost as a result of theft, and a police report was filed. Bring a copy of the police report to Bulldog Card and we will waive the fee.
To get a replacement card:
- Go to the Cashier's windows, located in Joyal Administration south lobby, to pay the replacement fee. Their hours are: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 during the semester, and 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 during the summer Monday through Friday, (open during lunch)
- Then, bring your receipt to Bulldog Card (down the hall from Cashiering) and we will replace your card while you wait; many times with a new picture.
Problem or Damaged Card?
Having a problem using your card, or can't access the funds in your Bulldog Bucks account? Report the problem via the campus Help Center, send an email to BulldogCard@csufresno.edu, or stop by our office for assistance.
Terms and Conditions
The Bulldog Card is the property of Fresno State and terms and conditions of use do apply. Click here for a PDF containing Terms and Conditions of use.
Joyal Administration Building, Room 156 (southeast corner)
Phone: 559-278-5608, FAX: 559-278-6943, BulldogCard@csufresno.edu
- During the fall and spring semesters: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (open during lunch)
- Summer hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. We will be away from the office attending new student orientation sessions most of the summer. Please call in advance of stopping by to be sure someone will be available to assist you.