Your Bulldog Card
Official Fresno State ID serves as:
- Identification card for students, employees (faculty and staff), visitors and vendors
- Access to recreation facilities, residence and dining halls and libraries
- A debit card to purchase goods and services at select locations on campus. Click here to learn more about using your card on campus
How do I get a card?
A new student must be registered for classes and have tuition and fees paid before a card can be issued. New students attending Dog Days will have the opportunity to obtain their ID card during orientation. All other new students should plan to stop by Bulldog Card, fill out a brief application form and pose for a photo. A card is printed while you wait.
Staff and faculty members receive a card upon joining Fresno State. Bring your signed application form to our office and we will prepare a card for you.
Problem or Damaged Card?
Having a problem using your card, or can't access the funds in your Bulldog Bucks account? Bring your card to our office for assistance.
Terms and Conditions
The Bulldog Card is property of Fresno State and terms and conditions of use do apply. Click here for a PDF containing Terms and Conditions of use.
- During the fall and spring semesters: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (open during lunch)
- Summer hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. We will be away from the office attending new student orientation sessions many days during the summer. Please call in advance of stopping by to be sure someone will be available to assist you.
Joyal Administration Building, Room 156 (southeast corner)
Phone: 559.278.5608, FAX: 559.278.6943, BulldogCard@csufresno.edu