Your Bulldog Card
Official Fresno State ID serves as:
- Identification card for students, employees (faculty and staff), visitors and vendors
- Access to campus and athletic events, recreation facilities, residence, dining hall and libraries
- The campus debit card to purchase goods and services around campus
Click here to learn more about using your card on campus
How do I get a card?
New Students, including New Transfer Students
- New students attending Dog Days will have the opportunity to obtain their ID card during orientation
- All other new students, including new transfer students, must register for classes and have tuition and fees paid. Then plan to stop by the card office at least 24-hours after to fill out a brief application form and pose for a photo. Your card is printed while you wait.
New Faculty and Staff
Staff and faculty first complete employee on-boarding with Human Resources or Academic Personnel. On-boarding paperwork includes a signed Faculty/Staff Application and Agreement form. Wait a minimum of 24-hours after your first day on the job, or after signing an academic contract to come to Bulldog Card. Bring your signed application form, pose for a photo and we will prepare a card for you while you wait.
Problem or Damaged Card?
Having a problem using your card, or can't access the funds in your Bulldog Bucks account? Bring your card to our office for assistance. Location information is on the bottom of this page.
Lose Your Card?
First protect the money on your account and freeze your card online at Blackboard. Login to Blackboard and click on the Bulldog Card tab located in the upper-right corner. Here you can manage your account, view transactions and follow online instructions to freeze your card. Click here to learn about replacing a lost Bulldog Card.
Terms and Conditions
The Bulldog Card is property of Fresno State and terms and conditions of use do apply. Click here for a PDF containing Terms and Conditions of use.
- During the fall and spring semesters: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (open during lunch)
- Summer hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. We will be away from the office attending new student orientation sessions many days during the summer. Please call in advance of stopping by to ensure someone will be available to assist you.
We are located in the Joyal Administration Building, Room 156. You will find our office near the back of the building, From the Cashier's Windows (south lobby at the front of Joyal), go around the corner and walk down to the end of the hallway.