Manage Your Account
Quickly and easily manage your account online. Login to your Blackboard Learn account and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab (located in the upper right-corner). Online features include:
- Check meal plans: Dining Flex and Dining Dollar account balances
- View transactions and account history
- Deposit money using a credit or debit card
- Freeze your card should it be lost or stolen. Find your card? Login to unfreeze your card.
Deposit Money to your Account
Log in to your account and click on the "+Add Money" link. Follow onscreen instructions to make a deposit using a debit or credit card. The minimum amount for deposit is $20.
At a PHIL Station
Visit any one of five PHIL Stations (an ATM style machine) and use cash to add funds to your card. PHIL Stations also accept credit/debit cards. Find a PHIL Station at:
- Henry Madden Library. Two machines are on the main floor next to Pay for Print
- University Student Union. One machine next to the fireplace
- University Courtyard (Dorms): Once machine in the Atrium Office
- Peter's Business Building, Room 131 computer lab.
Freeze a Card
Protect your card from unwanted use in the event your card is lost or stolen.
- Log into Blackboard and click on "Card Services"
- Follow onscreen instructions to deactivate your card
- Then, at your convenience come to the Bulldog Card Office to get a new card. If your card was stolen, show us a copy of your police report and we will waive the fee
- Find your card? No problem. Log in and unfreeze your card.