Manage Your Account
Quickly and easily manage your account online. Login to Blackboard Learn and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab (in the upper right-corner). Online features include:
- Check Resident Meal Plan balances: Dining Flex and Dining Dollars
- View your Bulldog Bucks balance. Buldog Bucks can be spent at the Kennel Bookstore, Starbucks in the Library, Food Court, Paws-n-Go markets and Pay for Print
- View and print transactions, statements and account history
- Deposit funds online using a debit/credit card. Minimum deposit is $20
- Freeze and unfreeze your card.
Deposit Funds to your Card Online
Deposit Funds to your Card at a PHIL Station
Always Select "Yes" for a Receipt
Visit any 1 of 5 PHIL Stations and use cash or debit/credit cards to add funds to your account. Minimum cash deposit is $1 bill, and minimum debit/credit card deposit is $20. Always select "yes" for a receipt. PHIL Stations do not dispense money. Find a PHIL Station at:
- Henry Madden Library. Two stations located on the main floor next to printers
- University Student Union. One station next to the fireplace
- University Courtyard (Dorms): One station in the Atrium Computer Lab
- Peter's Business Building, Room 131 computer lab.
Need Help with a PHIL Station?
Requesting a Refund
A full refund of Bulldog Bucks will be given to cardholders upon graduation, withdrawal from classes or the university, or upon leaving Fresno State employment. Pick-up a refund form at the Bulldog Card office.
Terms & Conditions
Download and read the complete terms and conditions of use.
Lose your Card? Freeze your Card!
Protect your card from unwanted use in the event your card is lost or stolen. Call our office at 559-278-5608, or:
- Log into Blackboard Learn and click on "Card Services" tab
- Follow onscreen instructions to freeze your card
- Then, at your convenience come to the Bulldog Card office and get a new card. If your card was stolen, show us a copy of your police report and we will waive the fee
- Find your card before replacing your card? No problem. Log in and unfreeze your card.