Manage Your Account
If you have a Bulldog Card (old or new) you are able to quickly and easily manage your account online. Online features include:
- Checking meal plans: Dining Flex and Dining Dollar account balances
- View transactions and account history
- Deposit money to your Bulldog Bucks account for use with the Food Court, Starbucks, Paws-n-Go markets and Pay for Print
- Freeze your card should it be lost or stolen
To Access your Account Online
Login to your Blackboard Learn account and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab (located in the upper right-corner).
Deposit Money to your Account
Log in to your account and click on the "+Add Money" link. Follow onscreen instructions to make a deposit using a debit or credit card. The minimum amount for deposit is $20.
Freeze a Card
Protect your card from unwanted use in the event your card is lost or stolen.
- Log into Blackboard and click on "Card Services"
- Follow onscreen instructions to deactivate your card
- Then, at your convenience come to the Bulldog Card Office to get a new card. If your card was stolen, show us a copy of your police report and we will waive the fee
- Find your card? No problem. Log in and unfreeze your card.