Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Accounts Payable is responsible for:
- Paying all vendors for goods and services provided to the University
- Process vendor payments, maintain files of open orders and invoices and respond to vendor questions
- Process travel applications, claims and provide travel and moving information and assistance
- Coordinate the credit card purchase activity, and process 1099 and sales tax returns.
Accounts Receivable staff are responsible for:
- All non-student receivables: Issuance of invoices, collection and reporting.
|Josie Almeida||Assistant Controller||(559) 278-2876|
|Anna Andalon||AP - Accounting Technician||(559) 278-2760|
|Carole Carlon||AP - Accounting Technician||(559) 278-6775|
|Antoinette Castanon||AP - Accounting Technician||(559) 278-8608|
|Marie Cuningham||Travel Technician||(559) 278-2911|
|Celia Gonzalez||AR - Accounting Technician||(559) 278-5485|
|Denise Munoz||AR - Accounting Technician||(559) 278-5482|
|Virginia Nevarez||AP - Accounting Technician||(559) 278-2877|