California State University has contracted with TravelStore as the only authorized Travel Management Service Provider for all State of California Government Travel. TravelStore's online tool is Concur.
Direct Billing through Concur
All transportation arrangements booked through Concur is billed directly to the State's Direct Bill account. University guests and employees traveling on university business may take advantage of direct billing. To access Concur, click here and login to My Fresno State. Look for the "Concur Travel" link near the bottom of homepage Menu.
Get Started with Concur Travel
All airfare, rail, and car rental reservations made through Concur are directly billed to the University.
- A BTA (Business Travel Account) authorization form must be on file for every employee and guest traveler before using Concur. Find the form in My Fresno State > Forms Portfolio
- Personal credit cards cannot be used to purchase airfare, rail or car rentals through Concur
- Concur is not for personal travel
- The Direct Bill account does not include hotel reservations. A personal credit card must be used to hold a reserved room until check-in
- Special conference room rates and reservations must be made directly with the negotiated hotel(s)
- Campus departments are highly encouraged to purchase airfare for guest travelers through Concur
- Obtain prior approval from a Travel Technician for student group travel before contacting a Concur agent. Please call 278-2911 for more information.
The booking fees for using Concur's online booking tool and CALTravelStore reservations have increased effective April 5, 2015. The new rates are as follows:
|Service/Description||Online Transaction Fee||Agent Assisted Fee|
|Hotel and/or Car Only Reservation||$5.00||$12.00|
|After hours (per call)||N/A||$16.00|
*Flat fee for booking any combination of domestic or international air, rail, car and hotel.
No online transaction fees for changes, voids, cancellations, or exchanges; however, if an online transaction requires agent assistance for post-ticketing changes, the original online transaction fee will be adjusted to an agent-assisted transaction fee, not a total of both fees.
After-hours calls that result in a new reservation will only be charged the after-hours fee. Travelers will not incur both a transaction fee and an after-hours fee.
Concur News and Issues
Preparing to book travel or leave for business Travel? Travel Technicians post news and issues concerning Concur Travel services in Fresno State's Bulletin Board.
|Marie Cuninghamfirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 278-2911|
|Virginia Nevarezemail@example.com||(559) 278-2877|
|Concur||Click for contacts, or call||(877) 454-8785|