Revised Travel Procedure
Significant changes have been made that impacts travel taken November 1, 2015 and after. A few of the changes include: The requirement for pre-approval of domestic travel for university employees, reporting documentation procedures, and the method for obtaining reimbursement of prepaid travel expenses and travel vendor payment requests. Look for a red checkmark next to topics containing procedural changes. Please click here to read Clint Moffitt's memo of January 5, 2016 to learn more about the recent travel procedure changes.
After a competitive bid process, the California Department of General Services Statewide Travel Program contracted with TravelStore as the only authorized Travel Management Service Provider for all State of California Government Travel.
University guests and employees traveling on university business may take advantage of the State's Direct Bill account by making travel arrangements through the Concur booking tool managed by CALTravelStore. To access Concur click here and login to My Fresno State. Look for the Concur Travel link towards the bottom of the Menu.
Concur News and Issues
Preparing to book travel or leave for business Travel? Travel Technicians post news and issues concerning Concur Travel services in Fresno State's Bulletin Board.
Get Started with Concur Travel
All airfare, rail, and car rental reservations made through Concur are automatically billed to the University.
- A BTA (Business Travel Account) authorization form must be on file for every employee and guest traveler before using Concur. You can find the form in My Fresno State > Forms Portfolio
- A temporary password will be issued to employees using Concur for the first time. Need assistance with login? Contact the Travel Accounting Technician at 278-2911
- Personal credit cards cannot be used to purchase airfare, rail or car rentals through Concur
- Concur is not for personal travel
- The Direct Bill account does not include hotel reservations. A personal credit card must be used to hold a reserved room until check-in
- For special conference room rates, reservations must be made directly with the negotiated hotels
- Campus departments are highly encouraged to purchase airfare for guest travelers through Concur
- Student group travel may be arranged by a CALTravelStore agent by obtaining prior approval from the Travel Accounting Technician. Please call 278-2911 for more information.
The booking fees for using Concur's online booking tool and CALTravelStore reservations have increased effective April 5, 2015. The new rates are as follows:
|Service/Description||Online Transaction Fee||Agent Assisted Fee|
|Hotel and/or Car Only Reservation||$5.00||$12.00|
|After hours (per call)||N/A||$16.00|
*Flat fee for booking any combination of domestic or international air, rail, car and hotel.
No online transaction fees for changes, voids, cancellations, or exchanges; however, if an online transaction requires agent assistance for post-ticketing changes, the original online transaction fee will be adjusted to an agent-assisted transaction fee, not a total of both fees.
After-hours calls that result in a new reservation will only be charged the after-hours fee. Travelers will not incur both a transaction fee and an after-hours fee.
|Marie Cuninghamfirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 278-2911|
|Virginia Nevarezemail@example.com||(559) 278-2877|