Accounting Services site in search


Travel Information


First time users must submit a Business Traveler Account (BTA) form to receive a temporary password to Concur 

Go to to use Concur for all employee business travel.

  • Click on "Concur login", and enter your user name. Need assistance with login? Contact Marie Cuningham (contact info at bottom of page) if you require assistance
  • Click on "Concur New User Guide" for help navigating the Concur tool
  • Concur online tool is not available for personal travel

Airfare, rail and car rental reservations are automatically billed to the university. 

Hotel reservations made through Concur require a credit card to "hold" the reservation and must be paid by the employee upon checkout

Planning student group travel? Call CALTRAVELSTORE and speak with an agent directly at 1-877-454-8785 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (PST).

Vehicle Transportation

Rental Vehicles

As of January 1, 2014, only Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car Rental are recognized as State-authorized rental agencies.  The primary agency is Enterprise.  National is used primarily for out-of-state and international travel.

When planning to rent....

  • Car types allowed are Compact and Intermediate sizes
  • Short-term domestic rentals will not incur one-way drop charges
  • Employees are required to provide a current driver license and a second form of ID in order to pick up a rental vehicle
  • Employees are required to return rental vehicles with a full tank of gas.
  • Students who are not employed on campus are required to submit a Volunteer form to Human Resources if they will be driving or riding in any form of vehicle.

CRBTA (Car Rental Business Travel Account)

  • Go to and make your reservation online. The rental car fee will be billed to the university. The original Rental Car Agreement must be turned in to the Accounting Services office
  • Short-term rentals will not incur one-way drop charges for all domestic rentals
  • The CRBTA is not available for personal or student travel.
Private Vehicle Use
  • The mileage rate for travel occurring on or after 1/1/14 is 56 cents per mile
  • The mileage rate for employees moving/relocating on or after 1/1/14 is 23.5 per mile

Policies & Procedures

Travel Forms

Travel Links


Marie Cuningham (559) 278-2911
Anthony Forestiere (559) 278-5476
TravelStore   (877) 454-8785