Foreign Travel Insurance Program
All faculty, students and staff traveling internationally on CSU business or CSU-sponsored trips are required to utilize the CSU's Foreign Travel Insurance Program (FTIP) coverage. Foreign Travel Insurance Program benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- General Liability and Excess Auto Liability
- Primary Medical Expense, Emergency Medical Benefits and Evacuation
- Repatriation of Remains
- Political Evacuations and Repatriation Benefit War Risk Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Trip Cancellation Coverage
How to request coverage: via submission of an approved Travel Application (Domestic and International) - available from the Electronic Forms list via the my.fresnostate.edu portal. Contact Marie Cunningham in Travel at 278-2911 for more information.
NOTE: Travel to high hazard areas, either designated as such by the California State University Risk Management Authority (CSURMA) or by the U.S. State Department (via an active travel warning), require approvals 30 days in advance.
Contact Lisa Kao, Risk Manager at 278-6910 or 278-7422 for more information and assistance.