Information about the campus emergency procedures is available to all campus employees, students and visitors.
Campus-wide emergency procedure information can be found on the University Police Department's web site.
Building-specific emergency information, including exit paths and assembly areas can be found in all campus buildings.
Cal-OSHA emergency plan requirements are met when the following responsibilities are addressed:
- University Police Department: Development and implementation of tactical emergency response
- Office of Environmental Health & Safety, Risk Management and Sustainability: Development of resources, training and information associated with emergency planning.
- Departments: Establishment and implementation of a Department Emergency Plan.
Supervisors: Ensure that all employees receive
documented training. This training can be accomplished by:
- Reviewing the Department Emergency Plan with the employee.
- Have the employee complete the Campus Emergency and Evacuation PowerPoint training.