Campus Planning Committee
The Campus Planning Committee is an administrative committee, the primary function of which is to assist the President in the coordination, development and control of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus as defined by the campus Master Plan, within a framework established by the Trustees of The California State University.
The committee serves in an advisory capacity in relation to the following:
- Development and maintenance of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus.
- Selection of sites for each new building and other physical facilities on the campus.
- Review the work of the architects and engineers during the preliminary drawing phase.
- Review and make recommendations on the five-year and other long-range building programs.
- Work with city and county planning commissions on matters related to campus development, zoning in areas surrounding the university, streets and highways leading to and from the campus, and other matters.
- Study and review the areas delegated to it by the University President.
|Deborah Adishian- Astone (Chair)||VP for Administration|
|Bob Boyd (Vice Chair)||Associate VP for Facilities Management|
|Chris Pluhar||College of Science and Mathematics|
|Sandra Witte||Interim Dean of Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology|
|John Bushoven||Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Representative|
|Eric Chan||Facilities Planning, CSU Chancellor's Office Representative|
|Michael Coles||College of Health and Human Services Representative|
|Thomas Gaffery||Parking Administrator|
|Hongwei Dong||College of Social Sciences Representative|
|Yolanda Doub||College of Arts and Humanities Representative|
|Rick Finden||Plant Operations|
|Paul Halajian||Consulting Architect|
|Brad Hyatt||Lyles College of Engineering & Academic Senate Representative|
|Garo Kalfayan||Craig School of Business Representative|
|Lisa Kao||Community at Large Member|
|John Kriebs||Associate Athletics Director of Facilities Operations|
|Jeff Macon||Staff Representative|
|Dennis Nef||Vice Provost|
|Fred Nelson||Kremen School of Education and Human Development Representative|
|Vacant||Academic Senate Representative|
|Kirsten Corey||President's Committee on Disabilities Representative|
|Mike Tillman||Henry Madden Library Representative|
|Rich Vaillancour||Consulting Landscape Architect|
|Frank Lamas||VP for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management|
|Sara Mitchell||Construction Services Manager|
|William Wright||Academic Senate Representative|
|Taylan Bennett||Student Representative (ASI)|