Campus Planning Committee
The Campus Planning Committee is an administrative committee, the primary function of which is to assist the President in the coordination, development and control of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus as defined by the campus Master Plan, within a framework established by the Trustees of The California State University.
The committee serves in an advisory capacity in relation to the following:
- Development and maintenance of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus.
- Selection of sites for each new building and other physical facilities on the campus.
- Review the work of the architects and engineers during the preliminary drawing phase.
- Review and make recommendations on the five-year and other long-range building programs.
- Work with city and county planning commissions on matters related to campus development, zoning in areas surrounding the university, streets and highways leading to and from the campus, and other matters.
- Study and review the areas delegated to it by the University President.
|Deborah Adishian- Astone (Chair)||VP for Administration|
|Bob Boyd (Vice Chair)||Associate VP for Facilities Management|
|Chris Pluhar||College of Science and Mathematics|
|Sandra Witte||Dean of Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology|
|John Bushoven||Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology|
|Martin Grant||Facilities Planning, CSU Chancellor's Office|
|Michael Coles||College of Health and Human Services|
|Hongwei Dong||College of Social Sciences|
|Laura Meyer||College of Arts and Humanities|
|Rick Finden||Plant Operations|
|Paul Halajian||Consulting Architect|
|Brad Hyatt||Lyles College of Engineering|
|Donald Stengel||Craig School of Business|
|Lisa Kao||Community at Large Member|
|John Kriebs||Associate Athletics Director of Facilities Operations|
|Dennis Nef||Vice Provost|
|Vacant||Kremen School of Education and Human Development|
|Kevin Ayotte||Academic Senate|
|Kirsten Corey||President's Committee on Disabilities and Access|
|Mike Tillman||Henry Madden Library|
|Rich Vaillancour||Consulting Landscape Architect|
|Frank Lamas||VP for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management|
|Sara Mitchel||Construction Services Manager|
|Tim Ryan||Student Representative (ASI)|
|Katie Williamson||Staff Representative|