Campus Planning Committee
The Campus Planning Committee is an administrative committee, the primary function of which is to assist the President in the coordination, development and control of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus as defined by the campus Master Plan, within a framework established by the Trustees of The California State University.
The committee serves in an advisory capacity in relation to the following:
- Development and maintenance of a long-range plan for the physical development of the campus.
- Selection of sites for each new building and other physical facilities on the campus.
- Review the work of the architects and engineers during the preliminary drawing phase.
- Review and make recommendations on the five-year and other long-range building programs.
- Work with city and county planning commissions on matters related to campus development, zoning in areas surrounding the university, streets and highways leading to and from the campus, and other matters.
Study and review the areas delegated to it by the University President.
|Cynthia Matson||VP for Administration & CFO|
|Bob Boyd||Associate VP for Facilities Management (Vice Chair)|
|Deborah Adishian-Astone||Associate VP for Auxiliary Operations|
|Saeed Attar||College of Science & Mathematics|
|Charles Boyer||Dean of Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology|
|John Bushoven||Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology|
|Eric Chan||Facilities Planning, CSU Chancellor's Office|
|Michael Coles||College of Health & Human Services|
|Jennifer Curwick||Traffic Operations|
|Hongwei Dong||College of Social Sciences|
|Yolanda Doub||College of Arts & Humanities|
|Rick Finden||Plant Operations|
|Paul Halajian||Consulting Architect|
|Brad Hyatt||Lyles College of Engineering & Academic Senate|
|Garo Kalfayan||Craig School of Business|
|Lisa Kao||Community at Large Member|
|John Kriebs||Associate Athletics Director of Facilities Operations|
|Jeff Macon||Staff Representative|
|Dennis Nef||Vice Provost|
|Fred Nelson||Kremen School of Education & Human Development|
|Patrick Newell||Academic Senate|
|Jan Parten||President's Committee on Disabilities|
|Mike Tillman||Henry Madden Library|
|Rich Vaillancour||Consulting Landscape Architect|
|Bernie Vinovrski||Associate VP for Enrollment Services|
|Gary Wilson||Director of Facilities Planning|
|William Wright||Academic Senate|
|Vacant||Student Representative (ASI)|