Generally, full-time or part-time Faculty, Staff and Administrators (MPP) may be granted full or partial leaves of absence with and without pay depending on the circumstances and duration of the leave request. Eligibility guidelines are subject to appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs), specific policies, applicable legal agreements, and current state and federal legislation. There are several types of leave of absences that may be granted to employees depending on the circumstances of the leave and the appropriate collective bargaining unit of the employee.
Faculty, Staff and Administrators (MPP) who are in need of an extended leave from the university should review the types of leave programs available below:
- California State University Family Medical Leave (CSU FML) Program
- NonIndustrial Disability Insurance (NDI) Program
- Catastrophic Leave Donation Program
- Parental Leave - Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Leave (Income replacement plan for Unit 1, 3, 4, MPP and Confidential)
Non-Medical Leave of Absence
- Staff and MPP -Personal, Professional Development, or Educational
- Staff, MPP & Faculty - Military
- Faculty - Personal/Professional/Sabbatical
|All Unit 3 employees and Unit 11
(Faculty/PT Faculty/Librarians/ TAs/GAs)
*For Personal Leaves contact Faculty Affairs at (559) 278-3027.
|Staff and MPP
Medical & Personal Leaves