Self-Service "How to"
- Direct Deposit
- View Your Pay History Online
- Change Address
- Verify Employment
- Request an Employment Verification
- Work Number for Everyone Brochure Std 500 Explains the automated employment
verification service available to employees of Fresno State.
This service is used for mortgage applications, reference
checks, loan applications and apartment leases -- anything you
need that requires proof of employment.
- Update My Personal Information on
- Change Name: Complete Part C, D, I
- Change Address: Complete Part C, F, I
- Change Tax Withholding: Complete Part C, E, I
- Correct Birthdate: Complete Part E, H, I
- Claim to be Exempt from Withholding: Complete Part C, E, Box IV, and I
- Change Withholding for Federal and/or State: Complete
C, E, Box III, and I
- Request for Nondisclosure of Employee Home
- Change Beneficiary of Last Check
Fill in Employee Name and Employee ID. Complete Section Q and sign in Section S. Forward to Human Resources and Payroll Services - Joyal 211.
- Request a Duplicate W-2
W-2's are mailed to your home address by January 15th of each year. If you do not receive your W-2 by the end of January, you should contact the Payroll Office. In the event you lose your W-2, or require a duplicate copy for another reason, you can request one. You may obtain a Standard form 436 (Request for duplicate Wage and Tax Statement) from your Payroll Office, or download State of California Duplicate W2-Wage and Tax Statement Request - Standard Form 436.
- Defer Pay Upon Separation
- Request Refund from UC Contribution Plan
Use the form in the back of this kit if you have left CSU employment and want to take a distribution from the Defined Contribution Plan (DC Plan). Read the Special Tax Notice on pages 3 through 10. After you have completed the form, be sure to have your Benefits Officer sign the form in Section 5, verifying that you have left CSU employment. Forms without this required signature will be returned to you. Send the completed form to UC Human Resources and Benefits in Oakland.
- How to Cancel Deduction (link to SCO)