Welcome to the Division of Continuing and Global Education!
The Division of Continuing and Global Education is currently accepting spring 2015 Uni-Track registrations and payments. For more information, click here.
- Uni-Track Registration and Payment Instructions
- Due February 27, 2015
Faculty-Led Short-Term International Travel Study Programs
The Division of Continuing and Global Education is currently accepting Travel Grant Funding and Travel Study Program Proposal Forms. Completed forms must be signed by the Instructor(s), Department Chair and School/College Dean. Forms are to be submitted to the Division of Continuing and Global Education, located in Kremen Education (ED 130).
- Request for Travel Grant Funding for International Programs Form
- Due March 2, 2015, for fall 2015, winter, spring and summer 2016 programs/trips
- Faculty-Led Short-Term International Travel Study Program Proposal Form
- Due March 2, 2015, for winter and spring 2016 trips; due October 1, 2015 for summer 2016 programs/trips
CLICK HERE TO READ THE LATEST EDITION OF THE CONTINUING AND GLOBAL EDUCATION NEWSLETTER.