Faculty-Led Short-Term International Travel Study Programs
The Division of Continuing and Global Education is currently accepting Travel Grant Funding and Travel Study Program Proposal Forms. Completed forms must be signed by the Instructor(s), Department Chair and School/College Dean. Forms are to be submitted to the Division of Continuing and Global Education, located in Kremen Education (ED 130).
Due March 1, 2017, for fall 2017, winter, spring and summer 2018 programs/trips
Due March 1, 2017, for winter and spring 2018 programs/trips; due September 30, 2017, for summer 2018 programs/trips
Check out our NEW and IMPROVED Faculty Handbook!Features a complete reformatting in a sequential flow that lists all tasks needing to be completed to ensure a successful program. New guidelines, pull-out information, quick-reference charts and many helpful additions throughout the handbook and appendices!
- Short-Term Faculty-Led International Travel Study Program Process
- Faculty-Led Short-Term International Travel Study Program Proposal Form
- Request for Travel Grant Funding for International Programs Form
- Faculty Handbook - International Travel Study
- International Payee Data Record Form
- Wire Transfer Request Form