Important Notice:

Please be advised that international travel is not permitted to any country on the U.S. State Department's Travel Warning list or the Chancellor's Office high hazard list without approval of the Chancellor. It is the policy of CGE not to support Faculty Led International Travel Study Programs to any such countries.