Applications & Deadlines
Thank you for visiting the California State University, Fresno, School of Nursing, Graduate Programs website. The graduate program application will be available from 10/1/19 to 3/1/20. No GRE required to apply. Please come back to visit us again in October. Any questions, please email Graduate Program Coordinator, Dr. Kammi Sayaseng at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you
You must complete 2 applications for the Graduate Nursing Program.
- 1. You must apply to the University as a graduate student.
- 2. You must apply to the School of Nursing. Visit the NursingCAS website to submit
- Admission to the program is limited to the fall semester; students with deficiencies are encouraged to meet the requirements in the previous spring semester.
- Complete and submit School of Nursing graduate program written essay. (Essay Instructions)
- 3 letters of recommendation uploaded into NursingCAS. (Letter Guidelines)
- Have official copies of all transcripts sent to NursingCAS and the Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
Joyal Administration Building
5150 N. Maple M/S JA57
Fresno, Ca 93740-8026
- All applications, letters of recommendation, transcripts and other supporting documents must be received by BOTH the University and the Program.