How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Craig Honors Program. Below is information on the required elements for the Honors Application
Interested students who meet these minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 3.5 GPA
- Starting their senior year in the upcoming Fall Semester (this means that you will graduate in the Spring or Fall semester one full year after the semester of your Application)
- Declared Business Administration or Economics majors
- Business Administration majors: Completion of DS 123 (before the upcoming Fall semester; no exceptions)
- Economics majors: Completion of Econ 123 (before the upcoming Fall semester; no exceptions)
Students are eligible to apply for admission to the program in the Spring semester of their junior year. Download and save the Application that can be found here. It is a Word document that you may type to complete. Print your completed Application and submit it with the other required items.
Acceptance into the Honors Program is based on several criteria:
- Completed Honors Program Application - please type or print clearly
- Current Spring Grade Report - ask faculty in your current courses to complete the form
- Unofficial Transcript
- Two Faculty Reference forms (at least one from CSB)
- A live interview with the Honors Selection Committee
Submit all application materials (including references) in ONE COMPLETE PACKET (a partial application will NOT be accepted) to the Craig School of Business Dean's Office (PB282) to the attention of "Honors Program" by the MARCH 16, 2015 deadline.