How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Craig Honors Program. Below is information on the required elements for the honors application
Interested students who meet these minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 3.5 GPA
- Starting senior year upcoming Fall Semester (this means that you will graduate in the Spring or Fall semester one full year after the date of your application)
- Declared business option or Economics major
- Business students: Completion of DS 123 (no exceptions)
- Economics students: Completion of Econ 123 (no exceptions)
- Have initiated required option coursework in Business Administration or upper division coursework in Economics
Students are eligible to apply for admission to the program in the Spring semester of their junior year. Download and save the application that can be found here. It is a Word document that you can type into. Print your completed application and turn in along with the other required items.
Acceptance into the Honors Program is based on several criteria:
- Completed application form - please type or print clearly
- Two faculty references forms (at least one from CSB)
- Refer to the application checklist at the end of the Honors application form for additional instructions.
- Current grade status report - ask faculty in your current courses to complete the form.
Application materials must be postmarked on or before the first Friday in March. Application materials can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Dean's office, Peters Building Room 282 (278-2482).
Return completed application materials to:
Dean's Office, Peters Building Room 282
Craig School of Business
5245 N. Backer Ave. PB 8
Fresno , CA 93740-8001