Take advantage of our great Summer program in Hong Kong, China.
TWO graduate courses will be offered jointly with Hong Kong Baptist University.
MBA 241. Seminar in Comparative - Human Resource and Industrial Relations Systems (3 units)
MBA 261. Seminar in Global Marketing and E-Business (3 units)
Three weeks in Fresno: May 23, 2016 - June 16, 2016 (online and live lectures in Three Saturdays - May 28, June 4, and June 11)
Two weeks in Hong Kong: June 18, 2016 - July 1, 2016 (live lectures)
Program Tentative Schedule (PDF Format)
Including: Course Fee, Program Fee, Housing in Hong Kong, Travel Health Insurance, Cultural and Corporate Visits.
How to Apply
STEP 1 - Application
- Download the Application Form by clicking HERE.
- Complete and submit the Application Form to International Business Programs Office (PB 189) by March 4, 2016:
If you cannot download the application form, you can request them at the International Business Programs Office (PB189 ) or email Tatyana at email@example.com or Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2 - Course Approval Form
Print out the Course Approval Form by clicking HERE.
- Fresno State applicants need to obtain signature from the Craig MBA Office (PB 183) for official approval.
- Other campuses applicants need to obtain signature from your Graduate Office for official approval.
STEP 3 - Transcript
Print out your Unofficial Transcript and submit it along with the application package.
STEP 4 - Travel Grant Application
Travel Grant is ONLY available to the CSB MBA students. You can apply by clicking HERE. Please submit it to the International Business Programs Office (PB 189) by March 4, 2016.
STEP 5 - Register for Class(es)
Deadline for registering the class(es) is March 18, 2016. Instruction will be provided later.
STEP 6 - Payment
Deadline for the payment is March 18, 2016. Instruction will be provided later.
NO REFUND IS AVAILABLE AFTER MARCH 18, 2016.
STEP 7 - Document Submission
Submit the following required documents to International Business Programs Office (PB 189) by March 4, 2016 (Early submission is recommended).
Note: If you are from other campuses, please submit the documents as follows:
- Application Form
- Unofficial Transcript
- Course Approval Form
Please mail the required documents to:International Business Programs Craig School of Business 5245 N. Backer Ave. M/S PB7, PB 189 Fresno, CA 93740
STEP 8 - Visa Information
- If you have a American Passport, you DO NOT need to apply for the visa.
- If you have a Foreign Passport, you will need to visit Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in San Francisco website to find out if you need a visa to Hong Kong.