Take advantage of our great Summer program in Dijon, France and Brussels, Belgium.
TWO graduate courses will be offered jointly with Burgundy School of Business.
MBA 241. Seminar in Comparative - Human Resource and Industrial Relations Systems (3 units)
MBA 261. Seminar in Global Marketing and E-Business (3 units)
Three weeks in Fresno: May 31, 2016 - June 23, 2016 (online and live lectures in Three Saturdays - June 4, 11 and 18)
One week in Dijon: June 25 - July 2, 2016 (live lectures)
One week in Brussels: July 3 - July 9, 2016 (live lectures)
Program Tentative Schedule (PDF Format)
Including: Course Fee, Program Fee, Housing in Dijon, France and Brussels, Belgium, Travel Health Insurance, Cultural and Corporate Visits.
How to Apply
STEP 1 - Application
- Download the Application Form by clicking HERE.
- Complete and submit the Application Form to International Business Programs Office (PB 189) by March 4, 2016:
If you cannot download the application form, you can request them at the International Business Programs Office (PB189 ) or email Tatyana at firstname.lastname@example.org or Crystal at email@example.com.
STEP 2 - Course Approval Form
Print out the Course Approval Form by clicking HERE.
- Fresno State applicants need to obtain signature from the Craig MBA Office (PB 183) for official approval.
- Other campuses applicants need to obtain signature from your Graduate Office for official approval.
STEP 3 - Transcript
Print out your Unofficial Transcript and submit it along with the application package.
STEP 4 - Travel Grant Application
Travel Grant is ONLY available to the CSB MBA students. You can apply by clicking HERE. Please submit it to the International Business Programs Office (PB 189) by March 4, 2016.
STEP 5 - Register for Class(es)
Deadline for registering the class(es) is March 18, 2016. Instruction will be provided later.
STEP 6 - Payment
Deadline for the payment is March 18, 2016. Instruction will be provided later.
NO REFUND IS AVAILABLE AFTER MARCH 18, 2016.
STEP 7 - Document Submission
Submit the following required documents to International Business Programs Office (PB 189) by March 4, 2016 (Early submission is recommended).
Note: If you are from other campuses, please submit the documents as follows:
- Application Form
- Unofficial Transcript
- Course Approval Form
Please mail the required documents to:International Business Programs Craig School of Business 5245 N. Backer Ave. M/S PB7, PB 189 Fresno, CA 93740
STEP 8 - Visa Information
- If you have a American Passport, you DO NOT need to apply for the visa.
- If you have a Foreign Passport, you will need to visit Consulate General of France in San Francisco website to find out if you need a visa to France and Belgium.
- If you need a visa to enter France and Belgium, apply for the "Short Stay-Schengen Visa"