There are several stages of progress to receiving your degree
- ACCT 4A (Financial Accounting) 3 Units
- ACCT 4B (Managerial Accounting) 3 Units
- BA 18 (Business and the Legal Environment) 4 Units
- DS 71 GE B4 (Finite Math) 3 Units
- DS 73 (Statistical Analysis) 3 Units
- ECON 40 GE D3 (Microeconomics) 3 Units
- ECON 50 GE D3 (Macroeconomics) 3 Units
- Computer Competency which can be proven by
- a grade of "C" or better in IS 52 (Computer Concepts) 2 Units and IS 52L (Computer Concepts Lab) 1 Unit or
- through Credit by Examination for both components of of IS 52, or
- through a Challenge Exam.
- DS 123 (Statistical Analysis II) 3 Units
- FIN 120 (Principles of Finance) 4 Units
- IS 130 (Management Information Systems) 3 Units
- MGT 110 (Administration and Organizational Behavior) 6 Units
- MKTG 100S (Marketing Concepts) 4 Units
- MGT 124 (Production/Operations Management) 4 Units
General Education Requirements (48-51 Units)
General Education requirements can be found here.
It is very important for Pre-business students to consult with an advisor in Undergraduate Student Services when choosing their GE courses. A few courses, such as Econ 40, Econ 50, and DS 71 are required of all business majors and may also count as meeting a GE area requirment. In additon, recent catalog changes waive the Multicultural/International upper division GE requirement for business students depending on catalog year.