Deadlines - Fall 2017 graduation
- Advancment to Candidacy - Deadline passed
- Graduation Application period: August 22nd - September 8, 2017.
- Final Thesis (299) Submission: October 27, 2017
- Thesis defense: Before final thesis submission
- Completion of Academic Work: December 6, 2017 (last day of instruction)
- Departmental Clearance: December 20, 2017
Advancement to Candidacy
- Complete Chem 260 (offered each Spring Semester) with a B or better.
- Complete GWR Document - with a score > 12
- Complete at least nine units of graduate courses
- Complete the Form
- Provide the following documents to graduate coordinator
- Copy of GWR
- Evaluation rubrics
- Approval from research advisor
- Copy of the completed form (including planned courses)
- Advancement to Candidacy must be at least a semester before graduation.
- Clear all the conditions for admissions within the first year OR Take diagnostics tests
- Petition of Advancement to Candidacy - Form 2017-18
The following are a selection of links that may be useful. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please let us know.