Chemistry Department Drop-In Tutoring
Chemistry graduate students hold free weekly drop in tutoring sessions for students in Chem 1A, 1B, 3A, and Natsci 1A. Sessions are typically held in S-382 and a schedule can be found outside S-382 once the semester begins.
The chemistry department keeps a list (outside S-382) of private tutors that students may contact for assistance. These tutors may charge fees and are not monitored or regulated by the department.
The learning center offers free tutoring to enrolled students in many subject areas including chemistry and writing. Students are encouraged to visit their website ( http://www.fresnostate.edu/learningcenter) or refer to postings on campus blackboards for more information.
Selected Campus Web Resoruces
- Campus Advising Information (advising.csufresno.edu) including course transfer information, GE requirements, AP credit, and much more.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (www.fresnostate.edu/ssd)
- Health Center (studentaffairs.csufresno.edu/health)
- Parent’s Association (studentaffairs.csufresno.edu/parents
- Campus Security (http://www.fresnostate.edu/police) including security patrol, closed circuit cameras, lighted pathways, ...