MATH 75/75A Placement Policy:
- The Calculus Readiness Test (CRT) or ALEKS PPL is required for enrollment in MATH 75 or MATH 75A.
- The CRT consists of two parts:
- the first part (60 minutes) has 40 questions covering various topics, and
- the second part (20 minutes) has 10 trigonometry questions.
- The ALEKS PPL consists practice placements, guided exercises, and proctored placement.
- In order to enroll in MATH 75 or MATH 75A, there are three requirements:
- You must have taken, and passed, either precalculus or all of elementary geometry, intermediate algebra, and trigonometry.
- You must pass the Calculus Readiness Test (CRT) or ALEKS PPL placement.
For a pdf document giving the details of the Spring 2018 Calculus Placement click here.
Online Practice Test for CRT:
- Practice tests that illustrate some of the types of questions you will see in the Calculus Readiness Test can be taken online at
- We recommend you register at least one month before you plan on taking your official placement.
- Register at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/QVbLkWS8M5JvyO8q1, you will receive information on how to register in the ALEKS PPL system
- The link to the Fresno State ALEKS PPL portal is https://secure.aleks.com/shiblogon/sso?sso_account=7ee766b