The program offers a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering.
The graduates of the Geomatics Engineering (GME) program should demonstrate competency in one or more of the following GME competency areas:
- Boundary/land surveying, photogrammetry, geodesy, GIS, and digital mapping.
- A continued capacity for employment in one or more GME specialty area.
- A capacity for graduate education.
- Continued membership in professional organizations.
- A continuing commitment to lifelong learning.
- A continuing commitment to serving and protecting the health and welfare of the public.
- An ability to pass professional licensing or certification examinations after achieving requisite professional experience.