News and Events
Here are some of the recurring events:
- The Agricultural Business Department hosts a Welcome lunch for all students at the beginning of the academic year in August.
- In May, the Ag Business Club sponsors a banquet for students, staff, friends, and alumni to celebrate the graduates.
- During the semester, the club meets at noon on the first Wednesday of the month.
- The club also arranges a field trip to agricultural industry sites each semester.
- The department faculty lead study abroad programs. In recent years, they have taken dozens of students to China, Chile, and Italy.