Welcome to the Central Valley Educational Leadership Institute
Awakening the Learner
Exemplary Practices in Educational Leadership Conference
Featuring Dr. Robert Marzano and Darrell Scott, Keynote Speakers
October 22, 2015
All conference attendees will receive a FREE copy of Scott's and Marzano's newly-released book, Awaken the Learner.
Click here to register
Contact Mabel Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Teacher Leader Seminars 2015-2016
Teacher Leader workshop series supports teachers in leadership roles- grade level/ department chairs, PLC leads, teachers on special assignment, instructional coaches. Participants will learn effective leadership strategies.
- Register Here- Session 1: Team Bldg/Communication- Sept. 22, '15
- Register Here- Session 2:Leading PLCs in CCSS World-Nov. 12,'15
- Register Here- Session 3: Engagement to Get Results- Jan. 28, '16
- Register Here- Session 4: Dealing w/ Difficult People- Mar. 11, '16
- For more information, click here.
ELD Administrator Workshops, 2-Part Series: Leading Effective Programs to Ensure EL Success
Dr. Nancy Akhavan, Presenter
- Register Here for Session I- September 29, 2015
- Resister Here for Session II- November 17, 2015
- For more information, click here
John D. Welty Center for Educational Policy and Leadership
Established in 2002 under the leadership of President Welty, the Central Valley Educational Leadership Institute (CVELI) seeks to elevate educational leadership and eliminate the achievement gap for students in the Central Valley.
The vision is to build upon the success of CVELI by establishing a permanent funding source and rename the institute in honor of President Welty. To learn more about the proposed Center, click here.