There are exciting opportunities for students at Fresno State to get involved in this program. We are currently accepting applications for Peer Mentors - Fresno State students who would work with the students in the Wayfinders program.
Peer Mentors are volunteers who can help improve Wayfinders Student outcomes related to:
- Motivation and self-esteem
- Communication and assertiveness skills
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Coping and Adjusting
To Apply, click on the link above, fill out the form and email it to email@example.com. Find out more about getting involved at Fresno State by visiting the Jan and Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning.
- Funds donated to the Wayfinders program are used as scholarships for students who would otherwise not be able to attend/continue in the program due to financial concerns and;
- Technology for students who would benefit from programs now available thru electronic devices
- To donate, contact Wayfinders at 559.278.0390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining the Wayfinders team, please visit the Auxiliary Human Resources website to search for open positions. Completed applications for positions at Wayfinders should be turned in directly to our office at 2743 E. Shaw Ave Suite 101; Fresno, CA 93710.