Minor in Criminology Resource Links

General Catalog: Minor in Criminology


Minor in Criminology

The Criminology Minor requires a 2.0 GPA and 6 upper-division units in residence.The requirements for earning a Minor in Criminology are as follows:

  • Lower-Division CRIM requirements: CRIM 2, 20, 100 (9 units)
  • Choose (12 units) from any of the Upper-Division CRIM electives 
  • Total (21 units)

Please note: CRIM 100, 120, and 153 may still be used to meet requirements for both General Education and the minor, for catalogs prior to the 1999-2000 General Catalog.

If you are interested in adding or changing your Minor in Criminology, you will need to complete the Admissions and Records Change of Major/Minor Form and submit it to the Admissions and Records Service Windows, Joyal Administration Building, North Lobby.

Minor Advising

Any Criminology faculty advisor can advise on the Minor in Criminology. Please bring the Minor Requirements Form with you to see an advisor.

NOTE: Part-time faculty do not function as faculty advisors.