Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Additional Forms and useful information for students

Change of major request form (this form and many others must be filed with Admissions and Records Service in the north lobby of the Joyal Building).

Application for the Graduate Program in Public Administration

Course requirements for political science degree undergraduates

Internship application form

More information on political science degrees, graduation requirements, and course offerings can be found in the university catalog here.

More information on graduation can be found here.

The form for requesting credit for an internship is here, but all internships must first be approved by the department chair, Dr. Kline.