Undergraduate Degree Deadlines
Apply to Graduate (Baccalaureate Degree)
Baccalaureate degrees are not granted automatically when students complete degree requirements. You must apply for graduation.
- Degree application dates are shown in the chart below.
- During the filing period, file your degree application and pay the $35.00 non-refundable filing fees by using the online Undergraduate Degree Checkout Process through your Student Center> Apply for Undergraduate Degree. File your application as early as possible to receive a timely response.
- After you apply for graduation, and your application has been reviewed, the Degree Advising Office will send you an email at your Fresno State email account with your graduation status.
- Students receiving a baccalaureate degree and intending to continue for post-baccalaureate and graduate study at Fresno State must re-apply for admission at Cal State Apply and pay the non-refundable application fee.
|Planned Graduation Date||Application Filing Period||*Deadline to Clear Degree||Complete All Coursework by Graduation Date|
|Spring 2017||January 17 - February 13, 2017||June 16, 2017||May 27, 2017|
|Summer 2017||May 22 - June 09, 2017||September 1, 2017||August 11, 2017|
|Fall 2017||August 22 - September 19, 2017||January 26, 2018||December 20, 2017|
|Spring 2018||January 16 - February 12, 2018||June 15, 2018||May 19, 2018|
* Deadline for Submission of All Applicable Grades & Dept. Clearances.
** Deadlines subject to change without notice.