Name Change

If you are a current student or applicant and need to update your official information:

For a reissue of a diploma, please contact Degree Advising at (559) 278-4076.

If you wish to update your contact information, please click here for instructions on how to update your address, phone number and email information on your student portal.

For questions on updating your official student information, please contact the Records department at (559) 278-4743.