Certification of Coursework
All veterans, spouses or dependants must have classes they are enrolled in certified every semester.
- All enrolled coursework should pertain to declared major.
- Once registered in all your classes, fill out the Enrollment Card.
- The completed Enrollment Card should be turned in to Veterans' Services.
- Veterans representatives will review coursework and determine continued eligibility.
- Any changes to enrollment (adds or drops) must be reported to Veterans' Services immediately.
- It is each student's responsibility (chapters 30, 1606 & 1607) to process their monthly enrollment verification (either by phone at (877) 823-2378 or online at https://www.gibill.va.gov/wave)