The university has a policy that all communication regarding the status of your application will be sent to your Fresno State email. It is your responsibility to ensure access to this email account to receive important updates and notifications.
Our campus provides you with 24 hour online access to your application status after you complete the following steps.
1. Create your Fresno State email account: All applicants are required to obtain a free Fresno State email account in order to view their application status. Within five days of receiving your electronic Letter of Acknowledgement, you should apply for a free email account at: http://my.csufresno.edu.
- Click the 'Get an account now' link below the Sign In box on the left side of the screen
- You will need to enter your student ID number listed at the top of your electronic Letter of Acknowledgement to create user ID and password.
If you do not have Internet access at home, most schools have computers for student use and free internet access is also available at public libraries.
2. Review your Student Center frequently: Once you have established your username and password, you will have access to your Student Center and can stay informed regarding your application status and view any requests for required documents. In order to view the status of your application, you can log into your Student Center and click on 'Student Self Service,' then click on 'Student Center.' Once in your Student Center, please pay attention to the following:
- My Admissions and Program Applications - for application status
- To Do List - for remaining transcripts and other items
- Important Info & Holds - for registration and other holds
Transcript requirement for upper division transfer applicants
Transfer applicants need to submit an official transcript from each institution attended. We will not accept credit for one institution on another institution's transcript.
Failure to report and/or submit an official transcript for each institution will result in the withdrawal of your admission application.
Transcripts and other documents should be sent to the following address:Undergraduate Admissions Office 5150 N. Maple Avenue, M/S, JA 57 Fresno, CA, 93740-8026
Having your school submit your transcript directly to Fresno State is required and will reduce processing time when your school sends transcripts electronically. Please use email@example.com as the recipient for official transcripts directly from your institution.