Skip to contentSkip to navigation
Brand Your Company
- Speak directly to students about your organization and possible job and internship
- Request 1-2 hour information sessions through your HireFresnoState employer account.
- A marketing campaign to promote your event using social media and email will be created
by the Career Development Center.
- For best results, please submit your request no less than 4 weeks before the actual
- Build your brand by taking advantage of networking events at Fresno State.
- Promote full time, part-time and internship positions.
- Inform students and alumni about your industry and necessary skill set for your organization
- Events are open to all current students and alumni.
- Invite staff and faculty to your facilities.
- Help us promote your organization and company culture to the student body.
- Connect us with your local representatives.
Guest Speaking at Workshops and in the Classroom
- Serve as a guest speaker and share your expertise on any the following topics:
- Resume writing
- Career and internship fair preparation
- Connect with faculty and students by presenting in the classroom.
- Expose your organization to students and share how their studies translate into real
Student Clubs and Organizations
- Engage with over 200 active student clubs and organizations by serving as a guest
Meet the Professionals Networking Event
- Gain access to one of our most popular events by becoming a highly engaged employer
at Fresno State.
- Each year this events bring 40-50 organizations and over 100 students and recent alumni.
- As a free event to our highly engaged employers, this is a great opportunity to network
and build your brand on campus.
- Typically held at the Smittcamp Alumni House where wine and hors’ d’oeuvres are served.