National Coalition Building Institute (NCBI)
The National Coalition Building Institute International is a nonprofit leadership training organization that works to eliminate prejudice and inter-group conflict on campuses and in communities throughout the world. Its university campus affiliate members are trained to provide a proactive response to discrimination and intergroup conflicts. The Fresno State Campus Affiliate consists of a team of students, faculty, and staff trained to lead Prejudice Reduction workshops and the Controversial Issues Process.
Leading for Diversity and Inclusion Workshop - An Interactive Workshop, Not a Lecture
All Are Welcome!!
Workshop Information And Guidelines:
- All are one-day workshops from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Morning Refreshments and Lunch Provided.
- It is REQUIRED that you are present for the full day.
- If you are unable to stay for the entire day please register for a different day.
- This workshop is most effective when you attend the entire time.
- Each activity builds on previous work.
- Fresno State Students, Faculty, and Staff - NO COST.
- Non-Fresno State Participants - $75.00 Make Check Payable to "Fresno State".
Special Accommodations Or Questions:
- We encourage participation by people of all abilities.
- If accommodations are needed, please contact Lynnette Brown, 559.278.4435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIRCUMSTANCES DUE TO COVID-19
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, Fresno State is complying with the City of Fresno's "shelter in place" order.Most of the Cross Cultural and Gender Center staff is working remotely effective Thursday, March 19 until otherwise noted. If you need to reach the Cross Cultural and Gender Center, call our main line, 559.278.4435, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
THE MARCH 13 AND APRIL 4 LEADING FOR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION WORKSHOPS ARE CANCELED.
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN JUNE 2020 FOR THE FALL SEMESTER WORKSHOP DATES.