The Parents Association was created with the intention to make your student's education a family experience!
To provide parents with the opportunity to become an active part of the university community by direct involvement in events, forums and activities designed to enhance the success and growth of our students. In carrying out this mission, the Parents Association:
- Works together with university personnel to provide information to parents about the university through an online newsletter, a parents' network and support group, and at various outreach and orientation events;
- Advises university administration of parent needs and concerns;
- Promotes the advancement of services to students by assisting with special projects and external development of resources to help meet the needs of our students.
- Stay informed through our Facebook wall and the Parents Association Blog, a parent-oriented online newsletter.
- Invitations to association-sponsored events and programs where you will meet and have the opportunity to interact with university administrators, staff and other parents.
- A direct connection to the university through the Parents Hotline; available during business hours to answer questions or provide needed assistance.
- Opportunities to become involved in planning groups and the Parents Association Advisory Board.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you actively support programs and services which directly benefit Fresno State students!
How to Join:
For more information, contact us at 559-278-4836 or email@example.com.