Middle Class Scholarship
What is the Middle Class Scholarship?
Beginning in the 2014-2015 aid year, the Middle Class Scholarship will provide another option to help students fund their education.
What does the Middle Class Scholarship pay?
The Middle Class Scholarship can only be used to pay State University Fees.
Who can qualify?
New, transfer, and returning undergraduate students to the CSU or UC system must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have AB 540 status
- be a California resident
- maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for Financial Aid
- not be incarcerated
- not be in default on a student loan
- meet certain income and other financial aid standards
- attend a CSU or UC campus
Where can I get more information?
For additional information and how to apply please visit: