Our Mission is to promote the academic and personal success of Fresno State students by encouraging the maintenance of healthy lifestyles and providing affordable and accessible health and psychological care.
- The Student Health and Counseling Center provided more than 22,000 primary care visits in the 2015-16 academic year.
- The Student Health and Counseling Center provided nearly 4,000 counseling visits in the 2015-16 academic year.
- More than 14,600 students, staff and faculty were reached outside of the building with wellness programming in the 2015-16 academic year.
- Completed a year-long remodel project including the construction of a new pharmacy, which opened in October of 2015 featuring a new retail space and consultation room.
Click here to view a copy of the Student Health and Counseling Center's Strategic Plan for 2016-17.
- Division of Student Affairs- Vision, Mission, and Core Values
- Strategic Plan
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Organizational Chart
- Professional Development Competencies