Immunizations and Tuberculosis Testing


California State University requires many students to be immunized against:

  • Hepatitis B for any student 18 and under at the beginning of the semester
  • Measles and
  • Rubella (German measles)

You have one year to meet immunization requirements. After that, the University may place a hold on your account. This means you cannot register for classes until you meet requirements

International or AEI students, click here


Valid proof:

  • An official immunization record or
  • A signed statement from a physician or health agency

To submit proof:

  • Mail it to:

5044 N. Barton Avenue M/S HC 81

Fresno, CA 93740


  • Fax it to: 



  • Bring it to:

Student Health and Counseling Center

Our staff will review the form and, if it is complete, clear you for registration. 

No Proof?

We give immunizations. Schedule a visit using your Student Health Portal.

There may be a fee.

No Tuberculosis tests on Thursdays.