Leaders in Education and Awareness on Sexual Health
The Leaders in Education and Awareness on Sexual Health (LEASH) program empowers Fresno State students to make safer sexual health choices through education.
- Promote the Family PACT program, which provides free sexual health family planning services to low-income students
- Distribute FREE condoms through the Condom Access Project (CAP) with educational materials
- Facilitate Sex Jeopardy presentations for the campus community
- Attend weekly meetings (1 hour) every Monday at 4:00pm
- Complete mandatory weekly office hours (3-5) each week
Click here for the application.
2013-2014 LEASH Volunteers
"How to Use a Condom"