Peer Ambassadors of Wellness
The Peer Ambassador of Wellness (PAW) program offers volunteers a hands-on experience promoting the mental and physical health of our Fresno State students.
- Serve as mentors to individuals with mild to moderate depression and/or anxiety through the Work it Out! Program.
- Address the top 10 academic impacts for Fresno State students (i.e., stress, sleep, cold and flu, etc.) through various events and activities.
- Facilitate classroom presentations on stress and sleep management
- Attend weekly meetings (1 hour) every Monday at 12:00pm
- Complete mandatory weekly office hours (3-5) each week
Click here for the application.