A registered dietitian is available to provide individual counseling, free of charge, on a wide range of nutrition concerns, including:
- General nutrition concerns
- Dietary assessment
- Body fat testing
- Cholesterol lowering
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes education
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian and vegan diet planning
- Conditions such as lactose intolerance and irritable bowel syndrome
- Eating disorders
- Eating healthy on the go
We also offer programs to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Our emphasis is on slow, moderate changes in eating and exercise habits. Ask us about our free pedometer program.
Call 559.278.2734 to schedule an appointment.
How to Prepare For Your Appointment
Keep a food diary for a few days in advance of your visit. Include the following:
- Description of food eaten
- Estimate of amount of food eaten
- Time of day
- Mood at the time of eating (optional)
- Level of hunger at the time of eating (optional)
What to Expect During Your Appointment
At your appointment, the dietitian will review your food diary and assist you in becoming aware of your eating habits so you can set personal goals and make healthful changes.