The Wellness Fair is designed to provide Fresno State students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to receive quality information on a variety of health and wellness topics. The goal is for fair participants to receive information they need to make positive behavior changes that improve their well-being. This event happens once a semester. It also gives students in majors such as Public Health, Dietetics, and Kinesiology a unique opportunity to design and present an interactive educational activity.
Click here to download our Participant Handbook.
Request a Booth
Your group must decide upon the following things before requesting a booth:
- The subject of your booth
- A contact person for your group
- Your class and instructor’s name
- A description of what activities you will have at your booth
- If you plan to have packaged food samples
- Any special requests for extra space, extra tables, or electrical outlets
Fill out the contact survey form by -- deadline to be determined.
If you need to make any changes or additional requests after submitting the form, email email@example.com, or call 559.278.6724