Applying to Fresno State
The deadline to apply for fall 2017 is October 1-November 30, 2016.
Tips for Applying
- Go to www.csumentor.edu
- Create an account. Be sure to use a valid e-mail in case you need to retrieve your password
- Click on "Apply Online"
- Select "Undergraduate Admission Applications"
- Select "Fall 2017"
- Read the instruction and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Start Application"
- Be sure to save your application frequently to avoid losing any of the information you have entered
- Review your application thoroughly before submitting it. Once submitted, you will not be able to make changes to the application via www.csumentor.edu
- Pay the $55.00 application fee if you do not qualify for a fee waiver. An application without fee will not be processed
- It is recommended to print out a hard copy of your application for your record
- Print a copy of your application confirmation number for your own record
If you have technical difficulties while completing your CSU Mentor application, call 1.800.GO.TO.XAP (1.800.468.6927).
If you have questions while filling out your application, you can contact University Outreach Services at 559.278.2048 Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM