The Early Start Program: Smart Page
Before enrolling in the Fall 2016 term, you must notify Fresno State of your plans to fulfill the Early Start requirement. You will submit this information through the Early Start Smart Page located in your Student Center at My.fresnostate.edu.
Below is a video tutorial on how to use the Smart Page. If the video is not visible, Click here.
Once that information has been submitted, you will receive specific instructions on how to register for your Early Start courses. Registration for Early Start opens in May. Click here for more information.
If you have submitted a FAFSA and meet a specific estimated family contribution (EFT), you will be eligible for a fee waiver of course and student fees for the Early Start Program. This fee waiver does not cover textbooks, parking expenses, or course supplies (e.g. paper, pens, printing).
To check your fee waiver eligibility:
- Login to your My.fresnostate.edu portal
- Go to your "Student Center"
- Click on "My Admissions and Program Applications"
- Click on "Remediation/Early Start"
- In the third box you will see your fee waiver eligibility, "Financial Aid Information".