Membership Benefits and Application
Due to staff vacancies, we are not currently accepting applications.
Thank you for your patience.
Membership of the Parent Association has both benefits for you and your
student! As a member you will receive:
- Updated information through our Facebook page, the Parents Association newsletter and emails notifying you of important announcements.
- Invitations to university sponsored events and programs where you will meet and have the opportunity to work on projects or interact with faculty, staff, students, and other parents;
- A direct connection to the university through the Parent Hotline, available during business hours to answer questions or to provide needed assistance;
- Opportunities to become involved in planning groups and the Parents Association Advisory Board that have direct access to university administrators;
- The satisfaction of knowing that you actively support programs and services which directly benefit Fresno State students!
- To join the Parents Association, simply fill out the Membership Application form and send it with your one-time $25 membership donation* to:
The Parents Association
California State University, Fresno
5150 N. Maple Avenue, M/S JA 67
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
*We are a 501(c)3 organization and your donation may be tax deductible.