- University Advising Center
- Academic counselors are available to serve currently enrolled or returning Fresno State undergraduates who need advising
- Associated Students, Inc. (ASI)
- The recognized student body government organization at California State University, Fresno,
- Career Development Center
- Students with disabilities may have job search concerns that are unique to them. This web page aims to provide students with disabilities with the necessary information and resources to successfully navigate their job search.
- Student Health And Counseling Center
- Health promotion and wellness, medical services, psychological counseling, on-site pharmacy, lab and x-ray.
- Learning Center
- Academic support center at Fresno State with tutoring in twenty subject areas, a semester-long series of Academic Success Workshops, academic coaching, study space, and Supplemental Instruction
- Henry Madden Library
- Scholarship Office
- Scholarships are offered by various colleges, departments, and organizations to students who meet specific criteria. Regardless of your accomplishments, interests, background, or G.P.A., we encourage all students to apply for scholarships.
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
- The staff and faculty of our division are committed to providing personalized attention to all students from the time they aspire to attend Fresno State until the successful completion of their degree.
- Student Support Services (SSS)
- SSS is a federal TRIO grant program that serves first generation, low income, and disabled students. Its purpose is to provide academic support services to assist undergraduate participants to remain in college and reach the goal of graduation.
- SupportNet is a new early warning (early alert) referral program whereby faculty and staff can refer students who need academic and/or personal assistance. Students are encouraged to meet with a SupportNet adviser who will provide the appropriate academic assistance and university resources.
- University Student Union
- The University Student Union, also referred to as the USU, is the central gathering place on campus and the home of the Student Involvement Center.
- Resources for Independence Central Valley
3008 N. Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93703
Voice: (559) 221-2330
Fax: (559) 221-2340
TTY: (559) 221-2342
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Service Center (DHHSC)
5340 N. Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93710
to request interpreter services, call (559) 225-3382
- Handy Ride Services
1330 E. El Dorado Street
Fresno, CA 93706
TTY: (559) 443-5662
Fax: (559) 489-0571
- Valley Service for the Blind
3417 W. Shaw Ave.
- State of California, Department of Rehabilitation
San Joaquin Valley District
P.O. Box 24001
2550 Mariposa Street, Room 2000
Fresno, CA 93721-2270
TTY: (559) 266-3373
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at (559) 278-2811 to make your request.