Students are responsible for:
- Self-identifying that he/she has a disability.
- Providing appropriate documentation of a disability that is aceptable within the guidelines established and followed by the Services for Students with Disabilities office.
- Requesting the necessary accomodation from Services for Students with Disabilities, the entity on campus that is designated to determine academic accommodations for disabilities.
- Giving the accomodation letters provided by Services for Students with Disabilities to faculty members in advance of the need for accommodations.
- Behaving appropriately as outlined in the campus Code of Excellence for students.
- Complying with all guidelines and timelines desginated by the faculty, staff, and administrators unless verified extenuating circumstances occur.
The information on this website is available in alternate formats. Please call our office at (559) 278-2811 to make your request.