Reserve Outdoor Space
The following outdoor spaces on the Fresno State campus are available for reservation by student clubs and organizations, non-campus entities and outside vendors. For more information on each space, choose from the list below:
Policies and Other Resources:
- Booth Policy
- Booth Building Guidelines
- Free Speech Area Policy
- Kinesiology Field Agreement Form
- Outdoor Areas Agreement Form
- Tables & Chairs Reservation Policy
- Tables & Chairs Pick Up & Return Policy
- Use of Building & Grounds Policy
If the space you’re looking for isn’t listed, student clubs and organizations can also reserve other spaces and classrooms by stopping by the Reservation Center in the University Student Union, room 301 or by calling 559.278.2741.
Outside vendors, staff, and other groups: please contact the University Scheduling office to get more information regarding space rentals.