Reserve Outdoor Space
The following outdoor spaces on the Fresno State campus are available for use with/without prior reservations by student clubs and organizations, non-campus entities and outside vendors. For more information on each space, choose from the list below:
Reservation Not Required
POLICIES, GUIDELINES AND OTHER RESOURCES:
- Booth Guidelines (Updated September 2015)
- Policy for Area outside University Student Union
- Kinesiology Field Agreement Form
- Outdoor Areas Agreement Form
- Tables & Chairs Reservation Policy
- Tables & Chairs Pick Up & Return Policy
- Use of Building & Grounds Policy (D-08)
CLICK HERE for online payment options for Outdoor Area Fees
If the space you’re looking for isn’t listed, student clubs and organizations can also reserve other spaces and classrooms by stopping by the Reservation Center in the University Student Union, Room 301 or by calling 559.278.6024.
Outside vendors, staff, and other groups: please contact the University Scheduling office to get more information regarding space rentals.