Reserve Outdoor Space
The following outdoor spaces on the Fresno State campus are available for use without prior reservations by student clubs and organizations, non-campus entities and outside vendors. For more information on each space, choose from the list below:
- Open Quad Area (formerly Free Speech)
- Speakers Platform (D-19, Section 6.3.3.)
- Peace Garden (D-13)
- Memorial Gardens (in front of Kennel Bookstore)
- Kinesiology Field (D-14)
*Although reservations are not required for the above listed sites, it is highly recommended you reserve your space to avoid risk of dual-use with another group/vendor/entity.
POLICIES, GUIDELINES AND OTHER RESOURCES:
- Booth Guidelines
- Booth Building Requirements
- Open Quad Area Policy (formerly Free Speech Area)
- Kinesiology Field Agreement Form
- Outdoor Areas Agreement Form
- Tables & Chairs Reservation Policy
- Tables & Chairs Pick Up & Return Policy
- Use of Building & Grounds Policy (D-08)
If the space you’re looking for isn’t listed, student clubs and organizations can also reserve other spaces and classrooms by stopping by the Reservation Center in the University Student Union, Room 301 or by calling 559.278.6024.
Outside vendors, staff, and other groups: please contact the University Scheduling office to get more information regarding space rentals.