Just getting started? Join us for an Emerging Leaders Retreat and discover your leadership potential!
We also offer the Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate to help you round out your student involvement and make those experiences work for you!
Looking for more ways to be a leader at Fresno State? Check our Recruitment page to explore even more options.
Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate (CCLC)
Learn, Do, Reflect
You’re already involved – why not put those experiences to work for you with a Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate? Through the CCLC, you will:
- have access to valuable involvement experiences;
- network and collaborate with fellow student leaders;
- work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach and leaders in the community;
- expand your network on campus and in the community;
- get the most out of your courses and co-curricular activities; and
- get recognition for your leadership skills when future academic and employment opportunities arise.
Click here to view the schedule of Fall 2014 CCLC Cohort Meetings. Participants are required to attend 2 meetings per semester.
For more information e-mail FresnoStateCCLC@gmail.com, call 559.278.2741, or stop by the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306.
Emerging Leaders Retreat (ELR)
Want to get involved on campus but not sure where to start? ELR has helped hundreds of students find their best fit! Build connections on campus and in the community while exploring leadership and having fun!
ELR is FREE to all students and includes a ropes course experience, networking opportunities, community service, and more.
ELR takes place on campus in the
University Student Union, Room 312-314. Dates for Spring 2014 to be announced.