Being a participant in the SSS Program requires a strong commitment. To be a member of the SSS program, and receive services each semester, you will agree to:
- Attend all scheduled appointments with the SSS staff members
- Call by 5 p.m. the day before if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment
- Schedule and attend at least two counseling appointments each semester
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Have a probation meeting if GPA falls below a 2.0
- Have an exit interview upon leaving the Student Support Services program
- Enroll in the Reading and Writing courses (required for freshmen, but strongly recommended for all students).